Friday, September 30, 2016

Just This Time

Sometimes the desire is just to see what it will feel like this time. It is surprising how almost everything I see now is revolting to my sensibilities, but I go on looking for an image that is not revolting. I don’t think I will ever find it, but that is sometimes what pushes me further. Even though I am never happy with it, I enter anyway and leave feeling the way I did before – only a little bit worse. Now, even though I didn’t want them, I have certain pictures that are stuck in my mind. They give me no joy, but they are there, wasting space

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, questions, reactions? Let me know using the comment form below. Please note, due to the nature of this blog, all comments are held for moderation before they will appear on this page.